NEW SONG ~> “Magical Dirt” by Parker Griggs.

Check out this new instrumental freak-out recorded by Parker at the rancho. This song will be released on a Limited Edition Volcom Records split with the band Earthless. It will be out soon, but until then … have a listen.

Click here to hear “Magical Dirt” by Parker Griggs

Give the page a like and/or share the song with your friends.

Parker Griggs (photo by Kyle Aaron Lacy)

10 Comments so far:

1. utilsmaxleami says:

In the event you have heel or leg pain a set of shoe lifts may be just what you have to find some relief
    shoe lifts

2. utilsmaxleami says:

Custom shoe lifts are also an choice in the event you possess a particular height that you would like to have

3. utilsmaxleami says:

There’s an answer to your lack of self confidence, there’s an answer to all your worries, it doesn’t even require the price of a newspaper, just log on to the web and withing minutes you will have secure yourself a pair of life saving shoe lifts insoles

4. utilsmaxleami says:

heel Lifts can provide comfort when working out and might also decrease hyperextension of the tendon, also

5. utilsmaxleami says:

With discreet shoe lifts insoles you are able to right many problems with your gait, such as these that trigger discomfort from the Achilles tendon

6. Callum says:

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to present something again and help others such as you aided me.

7. The entire family left China for good in 1936, so they could
    be with their family patriarch who was then a proprietor of a thriving variety store in Manila.
    I am embarrassed to admit that I accidentally let my
    driver’s license lapse at the end of last month. Surprisingly
    there is no known cause for around 85% of the people who have High Blood Pressure
    also known as Hypertension in the medical terms.

8. Cristina says:

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you should write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss such issues. To the next! All the best!!

9. Dani says:

Good article. I am going through some of these issues as well..

10. Yasmin says:

It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Leave your Comment

Your email address will not be published.